Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New Product Alert!

Have you ever wished you had something that allowed you to use your dies and embossing folders as stamps?  Well  if we can dream it....Sizzix introduced Inksheets and when using the sheets with your wafer thin die an Inksheet Transfer Pad which is a must. The Inksheets come in black, white, gold, and silver.  They even won an award at the 2015 CHA Winter Show as the Hottest New Product of the Show!

Stephanie Barnard used the Inksheet and the Inksheet Transfer Pad in her Card Class at CHA. My friend, Laurel Pierce, had used them in the Card Class and at the Sizzix Booth on the Show Floor and could not stop raving about them ! Sadly I had heard about the Inksheets at the show but did not have the opportunity to play with them until just recently...I can't wait until they are in our local scrapbooking stores so I can get them in every color. This is a must have, in my humble opinion!





For this card I used a wafer thin Flip Die designed by Stephanie Barnard. Not only do they cut the card base it also offers choices for layering too. One could easily ink the edges of the card base and/or the layered cardstock. This wafer thin Flip Die comes as a set which includes the dies to cut the  upper layers so the scallops match. Imagine if I had inked all of the edges how it would change the look. In most cases I prefer a clean look - meaning I don't ink the edges.

This  wafer thin flip die set allows you to create a flip card in the blink of an eye. Without touching a stamp I created a stamped look by using a triplet die of images. Look at the sun and the word hello and judge for yourself  the result of  the Sizzix Inksheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment